Fourth Floor fashion (www.fourthfloor.com) is an industry leader in fashion recruiting, catering to the Los Angeles, New York and Orange County markets. Entrenched in Fashion, Retail, Beauty, and Accessories, we partner with the biggest names in fashion, placing creative freelance and full time talent. We're committed to what we do. We listen. We make the right match between top talent and leading clients, cultivating career-long relationships.
Our client, a Leading Apparel Brand, is seeking a Planning Manager to join their team at their offices in NYC!
In this role, you will oversee sales and inventory financial plans for multiple departments within the Brand.You will lead the Assistant and Associate Planners in developing and implementing financial strategies to maximize Brand profitability.The ideal candidate is an adept multitasker who works well as a leader in a collaborative environment.
- Collaborating with Merchants and Allocators on preseason and in season sales and inventory strategies
- Managing preseason sales, margin and inventory plans
- Overseeing style count, cc count and flow of goods
- Driving sales, margin and inventory forecast strategy
- Initiating and supporting daily and weekly updates on business such as identifying trends and highlighting selling that exceeds or falls short of expectations
- Leading team in monthly OTB forecast meetings for current year
- Approving basic style selling trends
- Managing cross channel transfer proposals and communication
- Taking on additional duties as needed
- Strong analytical, financial modeling and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to synthesize business performance analytics into key highlights and action plans
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to quickly master new applications and systems
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 4+ years of experience in merchandise planning, allocation, financial planning, or business analytics