Michele Marie PR is a full-service public relations agency specializing in editorial, celebrity and event driven press in the fashion, beauty, and lifestyle industries. Representing brands such as True Religion, Silk Laundry, Gorjana, and Vagabond Shoemakers, Michele Marie PR focuses on developing and executing strategically targeted press campaigns to brand clients as leaders in their own sect. The founders are energetic, fresh, and accessible with bi-coastal experience in a wide array of product lines. The clients include young design talent, established premium designers, and innovators in the world of fashion, beauty, and accessories.
We are looking for interns for the Fall that are interested in a career in Fashion PR. We are looking for someone who is available to work 9:30am-5:30pm on 2 or more days between Monday and Friday. This is an unpaid internship for college students and students must be able to receive school credit.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
• Experience using Cision, Fashion GPS and Mayvien is a plus, but is not required
• Must be detailed oriented, have strong organizational skills, and ability to meet deadlines
• Eligible to receive school credit
• Supporting supervisor with day to day tasks including, but not limited to:
o Monitoring print, digital press, and blogger press
o Working with Showroom Coordinator to ensure showroom is organized and maintained
o Maintaining seasonal inventory for a variety of clients and manage incoming and outgoing samples
o Assisting with press events including seasonal press previews
o Researching digital influencers for potential partnerships