Production Manager, Domestic
Fourth Floor fashion (www.fourthfloor.com) is an industry leader in fashion recruiting, catering to the Los Angeles, New York and Orange County markets. Entrenched in Fashion, Retail, Beauty, and Accessories, we partner with the biggest names in fashion, placing creative freelance and full time talent. We're committed to what we do. We listen. We make the right match between top talent and leading clients, cultivating career-long relationships.
Our client, a Leading Apparel Brand in Long Island City, has an immediate opportunity for a Domestic Production Manager to oversee all stages of the production process.
Meticulous attention to detail, strong problem solving skills and a proactive attitude will ensure your success in this highly integral role. You will demonstrate a quantitative mindset as you focus on business metrics and monitor performance to ensure business goals are achieved.
- Manage deliveries, ensuring on-time shipments are made
- Liaise with vendors and factories, maintaining profitable and successful relationships
- Perform pre-costing negotiations and oversee costing charts
- Manage inventory and samples
- Conduct market and competitor research
- Production management experience
- Knowledge of tech specs, fittings and garment construction is a must
- Experience with domestic production
- Great time management and project management skills
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
Please submit your resume to be considered for this opportunity.