Production Manager – Leading Luxury Brand
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
Prominent Luxury Brand is actively seeking a smart and savvy Production Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic role for a candidate currently living in Los Angeles, or looking to relocate from NYC to LA.
A deadline-driven and highly ambitious individual is our ideal candidate for this role.
- Supervise design and production teams and oversee manufacturing timelines
- Actively communicate with overseas and domestic vendors regarding materials needs
- Advise teams on best practices for production
- Source fabric and trim and negotiate pricing
- Proactively address any production delays or issues
- Effectively mentor and delegate to a team of junior-level associates
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience in apparel production and development, with 3+ years in a managerial capacity
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Applicable experience working with domestic and international materials vendors
- Developed understanding of luxury garment development and construction process
- Stellar leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively manage cross-functional teams
- Excellent analytical and organization skills and the capability to multitask competing priorities
- Process-oriented and deadline-focused style of working
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
If this sounds like a good fit, submit your resume for immediate consideration!
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.