Production Manager - Prominent Knitwear Company
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
NYC-based knitwear company is looking for a dependable and knowledgeable Production Manager to join their offices. You’ll be supervising the production process within the firm from start to finish.
If you are a hard worker with the desire to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment, then we’d like to hear from you!
- Oversee production calendar and follow up with teams regarding project statuses
- Create and implement company production manual on processes and best practices
- Work with internal teams (Technical, Design, etc.) to optimize processes for efficiency and cost purposes
- Manage companywide production budget
- Coordinate and run regular status check-ins
- Ensure constant communication with department heads regarding progress
- Maintain positive relationships with external materials vendors and clients
- Consistently research innovations and new developments in the industry
What you’ll have:
- 3-5+ years of production experience, with a background in knitwear
- Thorough understanding of complete production process
- Proven talent for leadership and management
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Grasp of current younger contemporary market trends
- Demonstrated eye for design
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and proactive workstyle, with the ability to prioritize effectively
If this sounds like a good fit, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.