Public Relations Manager – Women’s Apparel Brand
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
Our client, a Women’s Apparel Brand, is seeking a Public Relations Manager to join their team in New York.
The PR Manager will take ownership of strategy and execution of the company’s communications.
Our ideal candidate is a savvy, results-oriented individual with a proven ability to execute successful, brand-specific campaigns.
- Lead and develop PR and media strategies for the brand
- Manage relationships with online media, bloggers, brand ambassadors, and key editors
- Compose pitches, press kits and press releases
- Secure editorial and broadcast placements
- Establish blogger strategy to maximize visibility
- Manage media for brand’s fall roadshow
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least 5+ of Public Relations, Communications, or Media Relations experience
- Background working with a founder-led company
- Experience in a startup environment preferred
- Knowledge of current fashion trends
- Strong media contacts and relationships
- Outstanding interpersonal communication abilities and strong presentation skills
- Excellent writing skills, including great attention to grammar and detail
- Strong leaderships and problem-solving skills
This is a great opportunity for a strategic, experienced professional who thrives in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.