Quality Control Manager at Growing Manufacturing Corporation
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
A growing manufacturing operation located in Commerce, CA is looking to hire a Quality Control Manager to support their team on a temp to hire basis. The ideal candidate is well-versed in garment production, and possesses a careful attention to detail and a strong desire to do great work.
- Monitor production process from beginning to end, correcting any errors
- Inspect all outgoing styles for accuracy
- Liaise with outside suppliers on fabric/production needs
- Communicate with clients regarding delays and order preparation
- Assist in other QA/production projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in garment production or quality control management
- Extensive knowledge of production process including costing and sourcing
- Thoughtful eye for detail and design
- Exceptional interpersonal intelligence
- Highly collaborative, resourceful, and innovative
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. Please submit your resume to apply!
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.