Regional Brand Specialist – Luxury Jewelry Brand
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
Luxury Jewelry Brand is seeking a Regional Brand Specialist to join their team. The Regional Brand Specialist will work directly under the Head of Sales to provide support for accounts throughout the country. This role will be responsible for providing merchandising training, product information and administrative assistance.
- Possess extensive knowledge on the brand’s products
- Act as a professional brand ambassador for accounts
- Train sales associates on nationally representing the brand in store locations
- Conduct research to identify marketing strategies for target markets
- Plan events to offer styling advice in relation to the brand
- Increase traffic to the stores through social media marketing strategies
- Visit store locations to note areas of improvement in visual merchandising
- Assist in the development of visual merchandising strategies
- Work with International Retail Coordinators to create more efficient training materials
- Experience in customer service for a fashion retailer or brand
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Eagerness to take on increasing responsibilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Ability to travel nationally
Please submit a resume for consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.