Sociedad Textil Lonia (STL) was founded in 1997 when a group of Spanish investors with a longstanding history behind them in the fashion business made the decision to develop their own style and view of fashion.
The STL Group currently employs 2500 people and manages two brands, CH Carolina Herrera and Purificación García with more than 800 points of sale in 38 markets worldwide in both boutiques and concessions within department stores.
STL design, produce and distribute a modern, cosmopolitan and smart style, which includes garments and accessories for women, men and children.
CH Carolina Herrera represents today’s lifestyle. It is a spirit and an attitude towards life from impeccably tailored suits and elegant evening to casual sportswear, independent of age.
It is a complete universe of elegance and comfort based in Carolina Herrera´s style: The woman is free and modern, the man is unique and active!
CH Carolina USA is currently hiring RETAIL MANAGER USA! !
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a fashion retail growing International company.
As a Retail Manager USA you are responsible to provide the USA’ teams the necessary tools and skills to guarantee the excellence in sales at all times, increasing the brand awareness and profitability of the boutiques.
- Visiting and detecting the shortcomings of the different boutiques and teams in USA, in terms of skills and competences, developing training actions and development plans focused on their improvement/progression.
- Identifying transversal areas that allow to detect possible improvements in the sales process.
- Developing and planning, in collaboration with the USA Stores Director, Regional Manager and HQ Directors, the actions to be implemented based on the detected opportunities. Warranting its correct implementation and execution.
- Creating and supervising "in situ” actions with the teams, examples and role models’ of best practice. Optimizing effectively every available resource and human workforce
- Carrying out sales analysis and KPI follow-ups, detecting sales points and employees which are needing support in their sales’ process, client capture, etc. Implementing corrective actions when misaligned with the goals
- Elaborating weekly reports regarding the detected opportunities, as well the status of each improvement action implemented/established
- Solving incidences and aligned doubts
- Minimum 4 years previous experience in a similar position
- Availability to travel (weekly basis)
- Other languages might be a benefit but not necessary (specially Spanish)
- Talent development
- Analytical thinking
- Strategic vision
Other languages might be a benefit, specially Spanish(but not necessary)