Retail & Omni-Channel Project Director
For more than 150 years, men and women at Louis Vuitton have shared the same spirit of excellence and passion, reaffirming their expertise every day, the world over. With us, every career is a journey, filled with excitement and challenge, desire and daring. There is no better way to reveal your potential. Explore, develop, innovate, create... Every journey is unique. Today, Louis Vuitton invites you to discover your own.
Louis Vuitton is searching for a Retail & Omni-channel Project Director based in our New York office who will be a significant contributor to the Retail and Digital Information Systems (IS) roadmap in collaboration with key head of business departments such as Retail teams, Retail Performance, and Digital. They will be responsible for projects such as Workforce Management & Advance Scheduling, Digital Workplace, Product Catalog, and Clienteling initiatives. With the addition of a worldwide transformation program, you will define the project approach & lead change management through assessment and review of standards, organization structure, and processes.
As an expert in your field, you will be a strong business partner, lead transformation projects, and will work transversally to better understand how to support our key business priorities while still contributing to the Louis Vuitton worldwide IS strategy. This will be accomplished through close partnerships with the Paris Central team in addition to other zone IS organizations such as Asia, Japan, and Europe. For the Americas zone, you will support in the development and implementation of strategies in order to improve our systems in conjunction with the Technical and Application teams. Furthermore you will be accountable for the coordination of training seminars to our Retail teams when implementing new programs in the field.
In addition, the Retail & Omni-channel Project Director will review all requests for system enhancements and resolve ineffective systems while adhering to overall strategic direction. For new implementations, you will oversee the complete project management and roll out of IS&T projects to our Retail teams inclusive of budgets, maintaining schedules, monitoring resources, and user testing for the duration of the project.
We are eager to speak to highly experienced Retail IS&T Professional who have a proven track record of successful project management and business analysis, who thrive working in a fast paced, evolving and best in class organization. You will be highly driven, organized, possess exceptional communication skills, and be commercially minded with the ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
• Graduate degree or equivalent in Information Systems or business-related field
• 8-10 years of progressively increasing responsibilities in IS&T
• Comprehensive Retail, e-commerce and CRM experience
• Experience in new POS implementation
• Proven success as a business analyst; demonstrates ability to understand and anticipate business needs
• Capable of working in an international context/global organization
• Superior project management skills
• Agile project delivery experience with great attention to detail
• Energetic and proactive attitude for learning and problem solving
• Exceptional communication skills to interact with users
• Prior experience in a consulting role a plus
• French speaker or willingness to learn
• Experience with XSTORE from Oracle a plus