Jarbo is a lifestyle collection with European designer sensibility. Edgy, modern, and wearable, Jarbo indulges the sophisticated woman who seeks luxurious comfort and timeless fashion. With beautiful and brilliantly offbeat basics, Jarbo mixes elements of luxury with ease. Transition effortlessly from AM to PM for a perfect edit in style and in life.
Join the Jarbo STYLING team!
We are looking for an energetic, creative person who has 5+ years of LUXURY retail apparel experience. You MUST love fashion, styling, creating a look not just selling an item, enjoy building relationships with clients and providing excellent customer service. The candidate must be detailed oriented and be able to work in a self directed environment.
· Receive, tag, fold, steam and put away product in an organized fashion, replenish product on the floor
· Acquire an in-depth knowledge of our POS system to send and receive merchandise
· Acquire an in-depth knowledge of apparel each season, including fit, fabric, fabric codes and intended use of each product
· As assigned, assist with product and visual merchandising in the store to drive sales and create an exceptional and consistent customer experience with the Jarbo brand
· Perform store housekeeping tasks to maintain a clean and organized store (e.g. empty trash and recycling, clean break area, vacuum, dust, clean change rooms, etc.)
Must have availability to work required time with flexibility to accommodate staffing and business needs including weekdays, evenings, holidays, weekends, coverage for last-minute staffing needs.
Only candidates with 5+ years of experience within luxury retail sales will be considered.
Check out our collection at shopjarbo.com
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time positions available
Luxury Sales: 5 years