Sales Operations Manager - Leading Men's Lifestyle Brand
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
Leading Men’s Lifestyle Brand is seeking a proactive Sales Operations Manager to join their team in Long Beach.
In this position, you will grow existing wholesale business across the North American territories as you maintain communication with both Sales Representatives and Wholesale Accounts. We are seeking a strategic partner with exceptional interpersonal skills that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage weekly sales and inventory updates
- Review and compare shipment tracking with forecasts
- Develop seasonal and annual business plans in accordance with established goals
- Oversee seasonal business planning tools and deadlines
- Report on SKU sales and forecasts
- Set up seasonal flows in internal portal
- Manage tracking of samples for trade shows
You will need:
- Background in Sales Operations, Planning, and Buying preferred
- Background in corporate retail preferred
- Passion for men’s fashion
- Ability to travel to tradeshows
- Exceptional communication and follow up skills
- Strong pivot tables and VLOOKUPs knowledge required
Please submit your resume to be considered for this opportunity.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.