Our proven recruiters are dynamic strategic sourcers, who perform tailored searches for each client and candidate.
We are masters in our field, innovators by nature, with a diverse and select network. We offer over fourteen years of HR and Recruiting results. We hold several professional certifications and memberships, both in the United States and the United Kingdom.
By remaining mindful of socio-economic megatrends and market influences, we find better opportunities for job seekers and connect employers with talent who are best suited for their brand-culture.
Whether you are a candidate or an employer, we ensure diligent attention to your needs in order to satisfy your goals.
Wholesale markets in Los Angeles, CA needed for well-known apparel company. Join a popular celebrity brand. Bring your combined Merchandise Planning and Sales Planning with OTB. Proactive and analytical approach to deliver Sales Forecasts, Assortment and Seasonal strategies. Help company Planners with solid reporting analysis, and business solutions. Partner with cross teams, Sales and Finance teams to meet financial budgets, healthy margins, and risk minimization. The ideal candidate will have wholesale majors and boutique experience and some retail planning and or e-commerce merchandising experience.
Full time, competitive salary, bonus, health benefits, 401K, parking and company perks.
- Responsible for sales projections by division, delivery and month (net invoiced sales) for all channels of
business; major accounts and e-commerce
- Maintain and track SCA Log and a functional RTV log that align with budget by customer and division
- Track shipping progress throughout the month on initials and reorders and communicate risks to all partners
- Complete necessary sales reporting for weekly meetings; prepare other related reports
- Ensure future seasonal Assortment plan is tandem within Sales/ Merchandising teams
- Analyze classification performance, identify missed opportunities and product voids
- Utilize detailed historical data to suggest classification based on sell thru performance and opportunities/risks
- Perform team post-market review within assortment by classification / by account / by delivery
- Provide in-season management of the markdown cadence by delivery, set and or adhere to timelines
- Develop off-price forecasts sales by month (including margin) by delivery & customer
- Communicate strategies for liquidation to Finance as well as timing of shipments
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Normally requires a bachelor’s degree (or Associate’s degree); minimum 3-4 year’s of combined Merchandise
and or Sales Planning experience.
- Mathematical skills required, strong analytical and the ability to make sound business decisions
- Product-based Planning required, global consumer products experience is a huge plus
- Apparel product or accessories: Retail and Wholesale Planning required, additional e-comm Planning is a plus
- Ability to liaise and interface with all levels and several company teams for reporting and questions
- Intermediate and comfortable with MS Excel: pivot tables, v-look ups, macros, and sumifs.
HR Manager L.A.