Sales Representative, San Antonio Texas
Joseph Ribkoff creates formal dresses and separates for parties and special occasions. Our designs reflect an in-depth understanding of fashion trends and consumer preferences for resort, cruise, office, formal, or evening wear.
Founded in 1957, Joseph Ribkoff is an iconic designer, manufacturer and distributor of fashionable women’s apparel which is designed, primarily produced in Canada and sold to 55 international markets.
Headquartered in Montreal, Quebec Canada where more than 300 of their 450 employees are based.The Montreal location includes the corporate offices, production and warehouse facilities.
Joseph Ribkoff's reputation is built on the versatility, affordability and quality of their collections along with their unmatched excellence in customer service. While many fashion houses have faced significant headwinds, Joseph Ribkoff continues to grow revenue and profitability year after year. Today, Joseph Ribkoff proudly stands out as one of the leading exporters in the Canadian fashion industry.
We are seeking for a Sales Representative (full time and permanent position) for our territory of San Antonio, Texas.
•Built a customer base;
•Develop strategies to grow sales and consistently meet or exceed sales goals;
•Maintain and grow existing account base by effectively communicating the corporate values, beliefs and products to the customer;
•Identify new business, by reaching out to prospects and introducing Joseph Ribkoff;
•Responsible to present and sell four collections per year;
•Responsible for all sales support, follow up and collection maintenance;
•Present and sell Best Sellers to customers;
•Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed;
•Proactively seek to expand the representation of the brand through events (trade shows & trunk shows).
- Minimum three years of sales experiences / customer service, preferably in fashion;
- Recognized competencies for sales and the ability to positively influence customers;
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, including strong listening, verbal and written communication;
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop lasting business relationships with customers;
- Good business acumen, negotiation skills, leadership and influence;
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, dynamic and quota-driven environment;
- Effective analytical and territory planning skill;
- Able to work autonomously;
- Ready to travel within the territory;
- Hold a valid driver’s license and passport;
- Travel required;
- English a must.