REVOLVE is the virtual home for an unrivaled collection of over 600 of the world's most-coveted established and emerging brands in women's and men's designer apparel, shoes and accessories. REVOLVE provides the highest quality online and mobile shopping experience, serving the style-savvy consumer with impeccable customer service. Based in Los Angeles, REVOLVE’s aesthetic is deeply rooted in the Southern California lifestyle from which it was founded, where a savvy view of fashion and fun-loving attitude are infused into the entire REVOLVE customer experience.For more information please visit www.revolve.com
At REVOLVE the most successful team members have a thirst and the creativity to make this the top e-commerce brand in the world.With a Corporate team of 700+ based out of Cerritos, California we are a dynamic bunch that are motivated by getting the company to the next level.It’s our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and flexible individuals who thrive in a fast-paced work environment.In return, we promise to keep REVOLVE a company where inspired people will always thrive.
Some of the sweetest perks we offer aren’t in a typical benefit package like hefty discount on items we carry – as in 50% or more off retail prices, happy hours twice a week, free weekly lunches, and pretty rad company parties.
To take a behind the scenes look at the REVOLVE “corporate” lifestyle check out our Instagram at REVOLVEcareers or #lifeatrevolve.
Are you ready to set the standard for Premium and Luxury online shopping?
Main purpose of the position:
The Sample Coordinator will be the point person for organizing, coordination, and maintaining the design and production samples from receipt to archive.You will also be responsible for organizing sample sales and liquidation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Receive packages, cross check packing lists, and sort samples for distribution across multiple departments
• Pack all samples, blocks, fabric swatches, etc. and ship to all vendors
• Manage and organize proto samples post buy meeting for multiple brands
• Sort and organize proto and PP samples for sample sale and liquidation
• Monitor incoming and outgoing shipments and act as the main contact for courier representatives and tracking of incoming packages
• Filing, maintaining, and logging TOP archive, track all REVOLVE sample loans (create checks and balance system)
• Coordinate TOP pulls with REVOLVE Sample Team
• Coordinate TOP pulls for Brand Marketing and Editorial teams
• Organize and maintain sample archive library by Brand, Season, and act as gatekeeper
• Gather seasonal samples for Design and PD on a monthly basis to archive in storage room
• Hanger and rolling rack organization
• General office duties such as data entry and tidying up of samples
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Self-driven with a sense of urgency
• Must be highly organized, able to take direction, and work independently
• Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills, initiative and follow-up skills
• Able to take charge, multi-task and lead projects
• Must have proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, provide a high level of attention to detail, and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
• Must be high-energy (willing to be actively walking about the company)
• Must be able to move boxes and carry samples between multiple floors
• Be an active team player and believe that “no task is too small” for the benefit of the greater good
• 1-2 years professional work experience in office environment, retail experience or project management
• Proficient in Google Docs, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Beginning Excel (able to manage spreadsheets and data)
• Background in working in a showroom and/or fashion industry
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision.As a REVOLVE affiliated company we all roll up our sleeves to pitch-in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Each day is a little different, it’s what keeps us on our toes and excited to come to work every day.