Couture and design house
WOMEN'S COLLECTION ATELIER SAMPLE MAKER
Seeking experience Sample Maker for Couture cocktail and evening wear.
Needed to make samples and fit garments on clients.
• Constructs one of a kind Women’s Collection dresses to the
pattern and/or draping specifications of the Women’s
• Provides expert finishing and tailoring of specialty
garments for Women’s Collection clients
• Ensures the highest possible level of quality and standards
in keeping with the brand and image.
• Courses in patternmaking, garment construction, helpful.
• Excellent handwork skills including hand and machine sewing.
• Knowledge of fine fabrics, trims, knitting and weaving,
embroidery and beading.
• Minimum of 5 - 10 years’ experience
• Attention to detail.
Operations Manager: Natasha