Senior Account Executive
fourthFLOOR fashion (www.fourthfloorfashion.com) is a leader in fashion recruiting, catering to the Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Orange County markets. Entrenched in Fashion, Retail, Beauty, and Accessories, we partner with the biggest names in the industry to place creative freelance and full-time talent. We're committed to what we do. We listen. We make the right match between top talent and leading clients, cultivating career-long relationships.
Our client, a Leading Activewear Brand in New York City, is seeking a Senior Account Executive.
In this role, you will be responsible for expanding business as you meet and exceed sales goals in Women’s Activewear. The ideal candidate for this position is a motivated professional with strong communication skills and a background working with major accounts.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, buyers, and staff
- Attend trade shows, inventory meetings, and presentations
- Issue reports on sales results and product feedback
- Work with vendors on matters regarding samples and item production
- Maintain a network of contacts for business opportunities
- Coordinate product knowledge seminars for the team
- Assist cross-departmental teams with related tasks, as assigned
- Experience working with major accounts in the mid-tier and mass market required
- Activewear experience a plus
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong retail math skills
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to make sound business decisions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel