Senior Account Executive
fourthFLOOR fashion (www.fourthfloorfashion.com) is a leader in fashion recruiting, catering to the Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Orange County markets. Entrenched in Fashion, Retail, Beauty, and Accessories, we partner with the biggest names in the industry to place creative freelance and full-time talent. We're committed to what we do. We listen. We make the right match between top talent and leading clients, cultivating career-long relationships.
Luxury Fashion Brand in New York City is seeking a Senior Account Executive to develop and implement business plans to expand their sales.
The ideal candidate for this position is motivated professional with a strategic approach to problem-solving.
- Analyze and develop strategy on department and specialty store business
- Maintain current relationships with buyers and identify new business opportunities
- Compile merchandising and seasonal recaps; analyze data to determine future direction with the design team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to verify that merchandise is produced and shipped in a timely manner
- Work with existing buyers on internal events
- Oversee international business for the brand
- Travel for seasonal retail events and trunk shows
- Existing domestic and international relationships
- RLM experience preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and customer service-oriented approach
- Results-driven with proven ability to achieve sales goals
- Meticulous attention to detail
Please submit your resume to be considered for this role!