Senior Account Executive
Fourth Floor (www.fourthfloor.com) is a leader in fashion recruiting, catering to the Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Orange County markets. Entrenched in Fashion, Retail, Beauty, and Accessories, we partner with the biggest names in the industry to place creative freelance and full-time talent. We're committed to what we do. We listen. We make the right match between top talent and leading clients, cultivating career-long relationships.
Prominent Apparel Company in New York City is seeking a Senior Account Executive to manage their accounts for suit separates and dresses. The ideal candidate for this position is highly analytical and possesses strong retail math skills. Macy’s experience and a background in separates and dresses required.
In this position you will apply your interpersonal skills to pursue leads, create new contacts, communicate with external vendors and clients, and achieve established sales goals.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, buyers, and staff
- Attend trade shows, inventory meetings, and presentations
- Issue reports on sales results and product feedback
- Work with vendors on matters regarding samples and item production
- Assist cross-departmental teams with related tasks, as assigned
- Macy’s experience required
- Experience working with OTB
- Thorough understanding of margins, markups, and markdowns
- Existing client book preferred
- Strong planning and forecasting abilities
- Personable, proactive, and intuitive
- Team-player with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Deadline-driven with a sharp eye for detail
Please submit your resume to be considered.