Senior Designer, Visual Merchandising
Our fragrances capture the essence of luxury and sophistication. The timeless design, inspired by haute joallerie, features breathtaking caps plated in precious metals and adorned with diamond-cut Swarovski crystals. Our Signature Collection serves as a counterpart to our exquisite Limited Edition Collection, where we invite you to discover our transcendent and opulent fragrances.
The Senior Designer will initiate creative and innovative design solutions, maintain and control the style and standards of Visual Merchandising. Aggressively pursue the development and execution of new concepts across the fragrance & cosmetic categories. Strive to bring new ideas to reality while being cost effective and at the forefront of design and technology. Champion and ensure global consistency by building strong relationships with national and global distributors.
MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE A PORTFOLIO with previous projects, visual merchandising examples in Luxury / Cosmetics / Fragrance field.
- Develop, direct and implement design/development and execution of retail events
- Focus within the Fragrance and Cosmetic category to create compelling visual displays, wall unit, pop up shops, gondolas for worldwide consistency to ensure world class brand experience.
- Source and manage production companies, agencies and vendors to ensure they are meeting the specific design direction and guidelines that are in line with brand strategy, image & budget.
- Foster and maintain relationships within the events industry and appropriate event vendors
- Monitor and evaluate all event including concepts, planning and results. Generate feedbacks and metrics, creative solutions and new ideas to add value to be used in future event development
- Manage updates as well as design innovative solutions while collaborating with National and Global accounts. The approval process with all outside partner collaborations require strong management skills and ability to work seamlessly with others outside of the organization
- Partner with National and Global accounts to ensure an outstanding, cohesive and always evolving the brand for best in-store environment.
- Review/critique layouts and provide 3D models to ensure that the brand image and marketing objectives exceed expectations. Ensure quality of final production
- Present designs and/or event concepts to CEO and department managers with insight to potential materials, fabrications, and execution details.
- Deliver quick, quality renders for event and/or display design presentations for approvals and execute production.
- Maintain awareness of trends, styles, materials and technology relative to the competition.
- Position requires awareness of Social/Digital platforms and ability to design merchandising concepts that activate social/digital experience in-store
- Bachelor of Industrial Design (or equivalent) degree is required plus 5+ years design experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Cloud programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Photoshop)
- Knowledge of VectorWorks (2D/3D software) a plus
- Prior experience as a designer in a fast-paced, high pressure creative environment. Beauty & Cosmetic industry experience a plus
- Position requires outstanding leadership and project management skills
- Position requires strong presentation skills, ability to personally organize & prioritize
- Ability to manage a successful initiation and execution of numerous projects simultaneously.
- Must be a self-starter, flexible and imaginative with an elevated sense of 3D design
- Proficiency utilizing MAC systems platforms specifically current 3D programs to model fixtures and store environments
- Proven relationships with event design and production contacts in the luxury or fashion industry
- Experience and cultural understanding of global markets and event practices in the luxury market
- Must be detailed oriented, team player, self-starter and able to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and writing communications skills
- Domestic & International Travel required.