Senior Fashion Buyer
Our 4.9-star rating across more than 20,000+ customer reviews came by putting our employees first!Customer sentiment is a function of team sentiment, and our Lime Lush team is second to none.Founded in April 2013 by a husband and wife duo and now supported by Digital Fuel Capital, an ecommerce focused private equity investor, Lime Lush has grown into a recognizable brand shipping millions of products to woman around the globe.Pull any staff member to the side, and you’ll get the sense that Lime Lush is more than a company, it’s family, which extends to our customers.Based in Orem, Utah, Lime Lush is well-positioned in the ever evolving retail landscape as an e-commerce only retailer with a strong social media and influencer presence and a focus on providing a rapidly changing collection of curated outfits for fashionable women at attractive prices.
Lime Lush’s Senior Buyer is at the forefront of the addiction that has its customers returning daily to the site, www.LimeLush.com, to glean inspiration from styles they know will sell out if they wait too long.
As Senior Buyer you’ll be in charge of selecting the hottest styles from hundreds of brands to launch more than 150+ new styles per week.A clear understanding of Lime Lush’s customer demographic is key to spotting the right products that appeal to its niche audience.You will be responsible for keeping up a reputation in the boutique world that is second to none, by bringing it every day.
You will know your category and customer demographics and be tasked with picking strong and innovative selections of product styles for them. You will utilize your skillset by using shopping patterns, past purchases, and other information to support the purchase and merchandising strategies of Lime Lush to stay ahead of the competition. You will collaborate with the Founders, an inventory planner, data scientist, and assistant buyer to drive sales, margins, and sell through.
- Understand desires, needs, wants, experience, and expectations of the Lime Lush Girl.
- See Customers Here: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/limelush/
- Determine what to buy and negotiate terms with vendors to ensure that Lime Lush’s customer have a constantly changing set of curated outfits to choose from.
- Participate in the development of plans to align with seasonal buying decisions and product purchases.
- Style products in completed outfits to inspire customers to Complete the Look.
- Oversee photoshoots to ensure proper look and feel.
- Drive exclusivity with vendors in products, terms, pricing, vendor-funded-markdowns, etc.
- Teach, coach and motivate Assistant Buyers to become STARS in product selection, and assist in the professional growth of the team.
Bachelor's degree in Merchandising or related field.
Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a fashion Buyer.
Strong negotiation and vendor relationship management skills.
Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills required.