Senior Financial Analyst
KREWE was founded on the philosophy of doing something unexpected from a place no one would expect. Using the spirit and soul of New Orleans as a source of inspiration, our frames are purposefully designed to embrace individuality, allowing you to “do you” with us.
Krewe is seeking an experienced financial analyst with fashion industry knowledge to play a leadership role in the Finance and Accounting function. This position is the primary financial partner to functional management, ensuring that they are being advised and supported from all aspects of the financial perspective. Skills needed include both sharp financial and analytical skills as well as the ability to lead and influence across functions and to high level functional management.
- Primary financial support to functional management, ensuring that they are constantly being fed financial results and new modeling to facilitate the most informed sales strategies possible.
- Consolidating and analyzing financial data, designing and generating analyses that best inform decision-making at Executive level.
- Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Assembling and summarizing data to structure sophisticated reports best suited to fashion industry and on financial status and risks
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
•Proven working experience (5-7 years) in analysis role in the fashion industry
•Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
•Hands on experience with statistical analysis and financial reporting platforms
•Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
•Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
•Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments
•BA / BS or MBA degree, with concentration in Finance, Economics or related field