Senior Licensing Manager – Leading Textiles Trading Company – $150k + Bonus
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
A Leading Textiles Trading Company is seeking a knowledgeable and organized Senior Licensing Manager to join their team in NYC!
In this role, you will be responsible for managing all of the company’s license business in order to maximize business targets and growth. Additionally, you will also manage all marketing programs for the company, including digital and in-store displays. You will manage license contracts, collaborate with licensors, plan T&A calendars, approve meetings, report on weekly, quarterly, and annual finances, and more! Your exceptional negotiation skills and business acumen are essential to your success in this role.
• At least 10+ years of licensing and/or business development experience within the apparel industry
• Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field
• Strong negotiation skills and financial acumen
• Outstanding leadership and communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Eye for design
• Knowledge of current Marketing best practices
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.