Senior Marketing Manager
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
Popular Luxury Brand is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join their team full-time.
In this role, you will take on a variety of important marketing tasks for the firm. You will use your knowledge of both the product and current fashion landscape to build out successful marketing campaigns for the brand.
- Work with Director to plan annual brand campaigns to increase awareness
- Identify trends in current marketplace and use these to influence campaign strategy
- Partner with third party experts on best ways to execute campaigns
- Oversee project timelines and follow up with teams as needed
- Coordinate team meetings and check-ins to gauge campaign efficacy and pivot as needed
- Attend to long-term projects as assigned
We’re looking for someone with:
- 6-8+ years of experience in brand marketing for a global fashion or luxury brand
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus!
- Strong technical proficiency; expert knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite
- Excellent communication skills and project management abilities
- Effective multitasking and follow through
- Detail-oriented and organized work ethic
Please submit your resume for consideration.