Senior Sales Associate – Leading Fashion Brand
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
Leading Fashion Brand in New York City is seeking an enthusiastic Senior Sales Associate to join their team! This is a temporary contract through December, with the potential to become a full-time position.
This position will focus on building and fostering client relationships and introducing new customers to the brand’s unique designs. The ideal candidate for this position is a sales savvy, outgoing professional that is willing to go above and beyond to assist clients and customers.
- Opening and closing the store; managing daily operations
- Oversee sales policies, objectives, and initiatives within the company
- Submit regular sales reports to management
- Resolve any customer issues through customized solutions
- Foster and develop client relationships; sourcing new customers
- Demonstrate extensive product knowledge through recommendations
- Work with cross-functional teams to enhance client experience
- Troubleshoot client issues and respond to customer concerns
- Assist with additional duties, as needed
- At least 5+ years of luxury sales experience in a boutique environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- RTW experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience organizing internal and external events
- Composed and poised under pressure
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Working knowledge of Mac operating systems
Please submit your resume to be considered for this role!