Since opening as Atrium’s first West Coast operation in 2011, our San Francisco team continues to expand its growing footprint in the SF and Bay Areas. In addition to Fashion, Administrative Support, Finance and Accounting placements, we focus on recruiting qualified real estate professionals across the commercial, retail and residential real estate sectors. The recent acquisition of a well-known boutique agency further establishes us as a market leader.
Our client is a premier Men’s fashion retailer who is shaking things up in the apparel world. This client specializes is customizing a clients experience from the minute they walk in the door. The SF team is looking to expand ASAP.
The ideal Style Guide will be passionate about fashion, relationship driven, a team player, and an expert on fitting, quality and service. The Style Guide will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and supporting the overall needs of the showroom. Other responsibilities of the Style Guide include:
• Responsible for assisting customers and providing personalized service (fitting, styling and creating lasting relationships)
• Assist the marketing and retail operations departments with retail initiatives in the showroom
• Provide new ideas and feedback on ways to continue to build and enhance the showroom
• Maintain professional in the work environment and build relationships to increase client base
• The Style Guides must take initiative to solve problems and accomplish daily tasks without being told to do so
• Experience working in a clientele based environment along with strong selling skills
• Strong customer service skills and a desire to help others
• The ability to problem solve while maintaining excellent time management and organizational skills
• Knowledge of men’s fashion, design and garment alterations