Social Media Intern
S-TEAM LA is a body-positive fashion brand celebrating people from all around the world who embrace fashion as a means of self expression. We aim to inspire a lifestyle of self love, boosting self esteem through statement pieces.
Our inspiration is drawn from American sportswear, with a hint of European sophistication, as well as the energy and spirit of Los Angeles. We pride ourselves in creating garments of the highest quality materials, cuts, and designs. Each style is designed with unique detailing which is the foundation of our brand.
We are an online clothing brand looking for committed social media interns to join our dynamic team. Our rapidly growing brand specializes in both women and menswear. This is the perfect opportunity for individuals wanting a hands-on experience in the fashion industry. You will learn the ins and outs and various marketing aspects of an online store. The ideal candidate must be highly organized, attentive to detail, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Using social media platforms and websites to promote our brand.
- Tracking the progress, success and engagement of ad campaigns.
- Communicating with current and potential customers, journalists, bloggers and the general public.
- Assisting with the marketing campaign and helping to further establish our social media "tone".
- Occasionally helping out with photoshoots.
- Fashion-forward attitude. Aware of the current trends in the fashion industry.
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Ability to multi-task
- Great communications skills
- Previous experience in fashion and/or social media highly preferred.
- Optional experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
*This is an UNPAID internship. College credit offered but not required.
*Serious interns will be considered for a full-time position after 4 to 6 weeks.