sr Art Dir Weekly ad
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at nearly 1,800 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, that giving equals more than $4 million a week.
For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom (http://pressroom.target.com/pr/news/news.aspx).
For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit ABullseyeView.com (http://www.abullseyeview.com/) or follow TargetNews (https://twitter.com/targetnews) on Twitter.
JOIN US AS A SR ART DIRECTOR – WEEKLY AD and PROMOTIONAL MARKETING
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Art Director, Graphic Designer
About This Opportunity
Help shape one of the world's strongest brands. Develop innovative, visual solutions that increase brand awareness, solidify guest loyalty and, ultimately, drive sales. You'll partner with internal and external teams to deliver on our Expect More. Pay Less. brand promise.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr. Art Director, you'll take the lead as you…
- Art/photo direct, design content for Weekly Ad and Target Promotions
- Think conceptually, strategically and work effectively across different platforms
- Execute projects by designing and/or photo art directing and overseeing production details
- Multi-task and collaborate seamlessly
- Have an interest in social and cultural trends and fashion
- Highly creative
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well as part of a team
- 4-year college degree and/or equivalent experience
- 5 - 8 years of relevant professional experience
- Highly proficient in MAC computer programs: Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Creative Portfolio demonstrating Target brand expectations
- Desire and ability to learn quickly