sr Mgr Acd
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at nearly 1,800 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, that giving equals more than $4 million a week.
For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom (http://pressroom.target.com/pr/news/news.aspx).
For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit ABullseyeView.com (http://www.abullseyeview.com/) or follow TargetNews (https://twitter.com/targetnews) on Twitter.
About This Opportunity
Help shape one of the world's strongest brands. Be responsible for the creative direction and development of various branding, packaging and design projects, guiding the overall expression of Target owned brands to connect audiences with our brand, culture and strategies and deliver on the “Expect More. Pay Less.” brand promise.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Define the creative assignments and manage agencies, partners, team and contractors to bring creative to life both visually and verbally
- Consistently demonstrate passion for the brand and the team’s contribution to the overall success of the organization
- Ensure quality of work and accuracy of work
- Stay up to date on emerging trends, innovation and advancements in fields of branding, design and packaging
- Integrate and balance big picture with day to day work
- Adapt appropriately to competing demands and shifting priorities
- Champion new ideas that show potential for significant return
- Measure qualitative and quantitative results to drive continuous improvement
- Partner effectively with peers in Marketing and Merchandising
- College graduate (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Minimum of 7-10 years of branding and design experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop people, provide meaningful feedback and manage performance
- Broad knowledge and experience in design, branding and packaging
- Ability to manage and execute complex projects/clients in many different stages and work with ambiguity
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Strong understanding of complex brand systems
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Flexible to travel (weekends included) – only if applicable
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Creative Director, Design Director