Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
Our client, a Jewelry Brand, is seeking a savvy and organized Store Manager to oversee their flagship store in NYC!
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for managing an outstanding sales team to meet and exceed seasonal sales goals while delivering a stellar customer service experience. Your demonstrated leadership skills will make you an asset to their team.
•Develop a strong team that can exceed financial goals; handle staff scheduling and training
•Monitor product KPI’s and analyze for future opportunities; track and manage inventory
•Merchandise in-store floor and window displays; maintain cleanliness of the store
•Provide top-notch customer service
•Create sales and promo plans
•Oversee store budgets and employee schedules
•Own additional responsibilities, as needed
• At least 3+ years of experience in a similar role
• Expertise in store operations
• Bachelor’s degree
• Knowledge of current market trends
• Ability to effectively delegate and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Tech savvy with proficiency in MS Office and stock management software
• Strategic approach to problem-solving
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.