Fourth Floor (www.fourthfloor.com) is a leader in fashion recruiting, catering to the Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Orange County markets. Entrenched in Fashion, Retail, Beauty, and Accessories, we partner with the biggest names in the industry to place creative freelance and full-time talent. We're committed to what we do. We listen. We make the right match between top talent and leading clients, cultivating career-long relationships.
Leading Fashion Brand is seeking a Store Planner to join their team in New York City.
The Store Planner will oversee all store level plans, and will also work to meet all by-store merchandise assortments. The ideal candidate for this role is a highly analytical professional with excellent time-management skills and the ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop planning and distribution strategies by analyzing performance at store, division, and product levels
- Determine best sellers and work alongside buyer to make merchandise recommendations
- Complete monthly forecasts of store financial plans
- Collaborate with internal and external teams on the timely opening of new stores
- Increase market knowledge of geographic attributes, historical performance, customer profiles, and visits to various stores
- A minimum of 2-3+ years of previous experience in merchandise planning or allocation
- Bachelor’s degree
- Flexible and adaptable to different situations
- Collaborative, team-centered approach
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Analytical and strategic mindset
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
This is an exciting opportunity to apply your planning skills and partner with a top brand!
Please submit your resume to be considered.