bocnyc is an advanced contemporary design boutique established in the Upper West Side that specializes in everyday essentials that are anything but basic. Guided by an enduring obsession with clothing, fashion, and shopping we travel the globe sourcing a beloved merchandise mix to share with our customers each new season.
We are seeking job candidates for an immediate full-time sales position with intention to develop into full-time key holder and management positions. Style
Creators have a keen intuition for fashion as it applies to individual clients and ability to conceive head to toe looks. Applicants should:
- Exemplify exceptional talent in sales
- Demonstrate an inherent passion for clothing, design, and style
- Possess and maintain an energetic and productive disposition
- Share our customer service-driven mentality and values
Ideal candidates should be passionate about the retail fashion industry and excited to experience many aspects of the company that will be a great asset to their career in both a brick-and- mortar and e-commerce aspects of business. If you are seeking an opportunity to utilize your range of skills and expertise in the fashion industry with a company that welcomes new ideas to promote growth and evolution in our market—this position is waiting for you! bocnyc preserves a welcoming and supportive working atmosphere and is seeking a dedicated team member to contribute to the growth of our brand.
Applicants should have at least 1-2 years work experience in women’s ready-to-wear retail.
Only serious candidates with open availability and long-term commitment should apply.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organization and time management. Self-motivated and goal-oriented with an
- Ability to engage customers, interact appropriately, and find fit and style solutions
in-store based on customer needs and preference
- Strong knowledge of designer and contemporary markets, and international fashion brands
- Knowledge of Mac OS, POS systems, and should be social media savvy
- Ability to maintain positive team morale, as well as composure and professionalism under pressure
- Motivation to take initiative while striving to meet sales goals and going the extra mile to ensure that team responsibilities are met and exceeded
- Keen eye for detail as it relates to execution of routine tasks, merchandising, and maintaining a clean, fresh atmosphere for clientele and coworkers alike.
We are a small team that values honesty, accountability, and a positive disposition. BO Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
bocnyc for our exclusive merchandise mix. Your job is to point out what’s in-store that they will love and do so by developing detail-oriented client relationships. Style creators are sartorial problem solvers! Every day our clientele seek solutions for anything (and everything) from modern professional looks to refreshed ready-to-wear, date nights, special occasions and more. It is essential that Style Creators have a deep understanding of fit, intuition of style, and knowledge of inventory inside and out to customize individual looks.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Meeting & exceeding sales goals
- Merchandising & store maintenance
- Managing POS
- Ensuring smooth & efficient store activity
- Processing in-store & online orders
Beyond typical sales and store responsibilities, new team members have an exclusive opportunity to fulfill management positions at our quickly growing corporation. We are seeking energetic individuals who are just as dynamic on the sales floor as they are executing ideas, developing marketing strategies, and contributing to exponential growth.
Candidates should have experience in retails sales and contemporary brands, career focus, and diehard passion for the industry.