Supervisor Usa - Pipelining
SuperGroup plc is the owner of the dynamic Superdry brand and operates in the premium branded fashion clothing sector. Superdry focuses on high quality fashionable menswear, womenswear and accessories, fusing vintage Americana and Japanese graphics with a British style. Superdry operates a multi-channel business through a combination of standalone stores, concessions, ecommerce, and UK and international wholesale.
Our Supervisors are leaders in the making. An expert in all areas of the store, you will be upbeat in everything that you do and motivate those around you to do the same. You will be stepping up to lead the team, be relied on by management to hit store targets and be the drive behind our customers getting the ultimate Superdry experience.
- Support the store team to deliver the highest standards across every aspect of store life
- Ensure all staff provide exceptional customer service standards by delivering highly visible and effective customer service
- Supervise, plan, coordinate and undertake all required shop floor and stock room tasks set by the store management team in an effective and timely manner
- Ensure store compliance with company policy and procedures, taking a consistent approach with all team members. Ensuring important management information is communicated out to all relevant team members
- Supervise and ensure cash handling procedures and transactions are carried out accurately with relevant paperwork completed in accordance with company policy
- Maintain a safe working environment for staff and customers to ensure their wellbeing, and report any Health & Safety concerns to the store management team
- Minimize loss by ensuring loss prevention procedures are followed at all times and incidents are reported to store management team
- Supervise the sales floor at all times in order to identify and resolve urgent issues
- Supervise stockroom processing and ensuring recalls and transfers are actioned efficiently to maintain effective stock control at all times
- Passionate about our brand
- Experienced in working as a Supervisor within the branded fashion retail industry sector
- Passionate for people and fashion as well as customers and exceeding expectations
- Experienced in supervising and motivating teams
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Office applications
- Able to create a positive and professional working environment
What we offer
- Health Benefits, 401K, life insurance, clothing allowance, 50% staff discount, monthly bonus potential, excellent basic salary (determined by location and experience)
PLEASE NOTE THAT BECAUSE THIS IS A PIPELINING VACANCY, WE MAY NOT RESPOND TO YOUR APPLICATION IMMEDIATELY. WE WILL REVIEW YOUR RESUME AND RESPOND WHEN A SUITABLE VACANCY BECOMES AVAILABLE.