More than the world’s largest men’s accessories company, Randa uses its scale and expertise to create and expand powerful brands, exceptional products and extraordinary shopping experiences. Randa: leading with accessories. Randa produces men's belts, small leather goods, neckwear, luggage, casual bags, jewelry, and seasonal accessories including footwear, hats, gloves, and gifts, bringing these to market through all channels of distribution, worldwide.
* Fluent in the use of Microsoft Windows and other Internet technology.
* Minimum 5-7 years' experience required.
* Able to configure and administer Windows, VMWare, SANs, Routers, switches, Firewall as well as understand the concept of networked PC's and printers.
* Ability to administrative Microsoft Active Directory domain users, computers and Exchange e-mail systems.
* Clear verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
* Able to lift and move computer equipment in excess of 50lbs.
* College degree, Microsoft or other certifications a plus. Position Overview: The candidate for this position will work as a member of the technical team to maintain the health and support of the WAN\LAN systems and equipment deployed throughout the enterprise. This will include deployment of new sites and equipment. The candidate will be involved in top down design which includes assisting in equipment specifications, site preparation, maintenance, through installation. Candidate will work according to the established IT policies and procedures. Essential Functions:
* Excellent communications skills working with end users as well as the tech team.
* Willingness to travel as required.
* Strong Server Windows and VMWare virtual environments knowledge.
* Create and maintain user accounts across various systems.
* Diagnose problems with software: operating systems and user applications.
* Diagnose problems with hardware (PC desktop, printers, servers, san, and network).
* Apply software patches and upgrades where necessary.
* Ability to build, assemble and deploy servers, storage devices, and other technology equipment.
* Strong understanding of networking equipment, wireless, VLAN and other technology.
* Ability to perform system operations, backups and industry best practices.
* Ability to implement and troubleshoot switches, routers, and TCP/IP routing protocols.
* Maintains system, network and software documentation.
* Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities enumerated above.
* Experience with iSeries (AS400) a plus. Working Environment: Work in an office environment.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled