Vendor Relations Associate – Leading Pop-up Startup
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
Leading Pop-Up Startup is seeking a Vendor Relations Associate to join their close-knit team in SoHo.
Focusing on trade show sales, the Vendor Relations Associate will oversee the full sales cycle by prospecting new accounts, managing existing accounts, and building the current pipeline. The successful candidate is able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- At least 2+ years of direct sales experience
- Background in sales, wholesale, or tradeshow preferred
- Proven ability to meet and exceed established sales goals
- Strategic approach to problem solving
- Ability to travel as needed
- Salesforce experience
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
This company offers an amazing opportunity for growth as well as competitive salary and commission! Please submit your resume to be considered.