vp of Branding & Marketing
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
Our client, a High-End Accessories Brand, is seeking a VP of Branding & Marketing to spearhead their digital marketing efforts. Ideal candidates will have experience in fashion, digital marketing, and brand development. This is an excellent opportunity for someone hardworking and well-versed in digital branding efforts.
- Lead and oversee all digital marketing strategy development and content development for social media, email marketing, influencer marketing, etc.
- Partner with communications and PR teams to execute a sound Public Relations strategy
- Work with C-level executives and VPs to create an annual marketing plan; meet as necessary to revise this plan
- Interface with internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure seamless execution and satisfaction across all digital platforms
- Analyze and report on weekly metrics
- Manage promotions in collaboration with internal and external partners
- Take on additional projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with at least 5+ years applicable experience in leading digital marketing efforts
- Proven capability to effectively derive results from digital marketing efforts, and extensive knowledge in reporting and analysis of those results
- Experience with digital marketing in the fashion industry a must
- Understanding of basic PR and communications strategy
- Top-notch communications skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, as well as all Google Adwords platforms
- Excellent project management skills; must be willing and able to mentor lower team members
- Creative, innovative, and very collaborative
- Ability to multitask effectively on a variety of different competing projects
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.