fourthFLOOR fashion (www.fourthfloorfashion.com) is a leader in fashion recruiting, catering to the Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Orange County markets. Entrenched in Fashion, Retail, Beauty, and Accessories, we partner with the biggest names in the industry to place creative freelance and full-time talent. We're committed to what we do. We listen. We make the right match between top talent and leading clients, cultivating career-long relationships.
Our client, a Luxury Home and Lifestyle Brand, is actively seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Warehouse Coordinator to join their team in Los Angeles.
In this role, you will ensure accurate and timely picking and packing of homeware orders by streamlining inventory management processes, shipping logistics, and vendor communications.
- Verifying orders and ensure all shipments are delivered on time
- Managing inventory, cycle counts, and incoming goods
- Assist with shipping logistics of international and domestic customer orders
- Communicating any and all delays to the team
- Performing inventory adjustments on an as-needed basis
- Assisting with related ad hoc tasks and projects
- Previous experience with warehouse and shipping management required
- Experience with AIMS, Netsuite or EDI required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of management and staff
- Strong multitasker with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Works well autonomously and in a team-oriented workspace.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.