SGN Group is the market leader for established European fashion, cosmetics and jewelry brands looking to enhance their U.S. presence. The group has also become the “go-to” firm for top American companies looking to expand their business in Europe.
Based in New York City, the firm manages all business requirements for brands with great market potential. With extensive industry knowledge and experience, SGN Group offers an established launch pad for designers, companies and institutions for both North America and Europe.
Support the brand management team in maintaining existing accounts and establishing new client relationship for future business opportunities.
Became familiarized with new collection, learning pricing and delivery methods, getting acclimated to the showroom and location of samples.
Support the brand management team during market appointments with buyers and potential clients to ensure efficiently.
Assist in creating PowerPoint presentations for upper-management and key accounts.
Assisting in the preparation and sales process during fashion market tradeshows.
Updating and maintaining organized customer database.
- Able to independently work effectively and efficiently; highly motivated and a sense of urgency; ability to schedule and prioritize workload effectively.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills and exceptional ability to build relationships with business partners (SGN team, store teams, brands, buyers, potential clients).
- Understanding of retail operations and familiarity with business objectives.
- Detail oriented, strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Anna Della Fave