Dressers Needed For Luxury Department Store Opening 10/10 $18hr
Country : USA
State : Connecticut
County : Fairfield County
Town : NORWALK
Category : Photography - Runway
Contract type : Temp/seasonal
Availability : Full time
Experience : Less than 2 years
Salary : $18/hr
- Unbutton & unzip Garments
- Steam garments, if needed
- Clip or move tags
- Check stock shoes to ensure tap has not lifted, etc.
Dresser responsibilities and duties include, but not limited to:
- Ensuring models are properly fitted, dressed and ready to walk according to the designer's intended look.
- Adhering to precise timeline, keeping traffic flowing and models on the runway according to master schedule.
- Working individually and as a team under the lead stylists.
- Maintaining calm and keeping order under pressure! You must be comfortable & incredibly detail oriented in a fast-paced, chaotic, behind the scenes fashion operation; taking lead when needed and taking direction when needed.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of the fashion industry & work with leading designers and stylists! Date, location and time is listed below.
PAY RATE: $18/Hr.
DATE: Thursday, 10/10
2:00pm – 10:30pm (Preppers)
5:00pm – 11:00pm (Dressers)
LOCATION: The SoNo Collection - 100 N Water St, Norwalk, CT 06854
Please note this is an hourly, not contract position. Therefore, you are paid for the hours as worked. We are W-2 Company and payment is processed the week after the event.
Additional details to be disclosed upon hire. If interested, please reply with your resume and/or relevant work experience for immediate consideration. Thank you!