70188-Lead lp Detective
Country : USA
State : California
County : Orange County
Town : Costa Mesa
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Provides prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to internal and external customers
- Promotes a culture of honesty and integrity; maintains confidentiality
- Observes, apprehends, and/or deters any acts of dishonesty from outside sources
- Ensures apprehensions are consistent with store theft activity
- Initiates investigations and surveillance
- Ensures Loss Prevention scheduling supports store's needs
- Completes and distributes paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintains appropriate evidence, demonstrates understanding of law enforcement procedures and professionally participates in legal activities as needed (e.g., police calls, etc.)
- Effectively communicates loss prevention concerns to management
- Coordinates and executes shrink related activities in partnership with Store Management
- Organizes and conducts loss prevention orientations for new store Associates
- Ensures regular fire and safety inspections are conducted and communicates results to Management
- Maintains effective relationship with local law enforcement agencies
- Adheres to all labor laws, policies, and procedures
- Supports and participates in store shrink reduction goals and programs
- Encourages Associate use of shrink reduction resources
- Promotes safety awareness and supports maintenance of a risk-free environment
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
- Team player, working effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
- Able to work a flexible schedule to support business needs
- 3-6 months as Store Detective or other retail loss prevention experience You can also feel good knowing that TJ Maxx is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense and T.K. Maxx.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.