Account Executive - Accessories
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
HAVING THE BEST PEOPLE LEADS TO GREAT RESULTS.
IF YOU ARE PASSIONATE, LOVE WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO BE PART OF A
WORLD-CLASS TEAM, THEN CENTRIC BRANDS IS THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOU.
- Partner with customers to communicate and execute brand positioning and key strategic initiatives for each brand; propose and negotiate financial business plans for growth.
- Set objectives, clarify expectations, measure results, get feedback and make improvements to achieve bottom line financial results.
- Research and perform competitive analysis (classifications, pricing, merchandising, etc.); monitor relevant trends and communicate to internal partners, where appropriate.
- Contribute to cultivation of new accounts and opportunities to expand business with existing accounts; identify and strategize means to penetrate new markets.
Operations & Results
- Perform daily review of order base to ensure shipments, distributions and deliveries for each account are in system in a timely manner. Work closely with customer service team to communicate any extension, shipping or pricing issues with accounts. Secure ensure timely fulfillment of all orders.
- Partner with operations team to ensure proper credit, shipping, and bookings for each customer.
- Monitor, assemble and analyze weekly sales and stock levels and uncover any potential issues or opportunities.
- Devise strategies and make recommendations to customers and internal partners regarding merchandising, markdowns and orders/reorders to help drive profitable sales.
- Help to manage samples for showroom and marketing purposes - both internally & for accounts.
- Creation of seasonal market line sheets and setups in NuOrder.
- Manage image uploads and web copy for select Dropship/ecommerce customers
Customers & Relationships
- Cultivate, develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers and focus on their goals & business needs.
- Maintain regular communication with and provide ATS reports for smaller specialty accounts via phone and email.
- Manage communication and feedback between customers and internal partners in Sales, Design and Production.
- Travel to trade shows and customer locations
Leadership & Teams
- Contribute positively to team dynamic and manage up where necessary.
- Share best practices to help others be effective and reach their business goals.
- Inspire people to think in new ways, acquire fresh insights and original ideas.
- Track business.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in wholesale sales.
- Strong analytical skills and proficient use of Excel.
- Superior organizational skills and excellent communication skills; team oriented and outgoing.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, highly detail oriented and meticulous.
- Experience with SAP and NuOrder preferred, but nor required.
Centric Brands Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.