Account Executive Channel Sales
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Middlesex County
Town : Waltham
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
1. Responsible for the development of company sales strategy for designated accounts, Escalate ideas for continued development as appropriate as well as noticeable themes for opportunity to the VP/Director of Sales. Responsible for the development of the assortment strategy that supports brand construct and format segmentation.
2. Responsible for planning account budgets to identify opportunities for growth and profit improvement. Analyze and track revenue and profit budget associated with account structure.
3. Partner with Customer Planning to utilize market and account insights. Plan and recommend the assortment and depth of each program. Roll up financial plans with all components of sales, markdowns, receipts, turn and margin.
4. Provide accurate sales forecast to ensure availability of product that match's the account product assortment needs and quantities and the account profits to budget by collaborating with demand planning team to execute accurate forecast.
5. Maximize the use of advertising and promotional programs with each account, keeping consistent with Clarks Sales and Marketing initiatives.
6. Ensuring that the "Voice of the Customer" within Americas Region is adequately heard in the product management and merchandising development process. Escalate ideas for continued development and noticeable themes for opportunity to the VP/Director of Sales.
7. Ensure a partnership with our accounts based on being highly involved in the running of each account, identifying the opportunities in the business and the account and developing assortments that match format segmentation. Setting up each key account in an organized process and managing the business in a way that allows greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- BS degree in business or related field preferred.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of retail buying office and/or a minimum of 5-7 years of sales background or commensurate experience required.
- Experience from the footwear/fashion or related industry an asset.
- Strong computer skills include advanced Microsoft Excel.