Account Executive, Dkny Sport
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
GIII also has licenses with the four major professional sports leagues, as well as over 100 U.S. colleges and universities. In addition, G-III currently designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of apparel, including outerwear, dresses, sportswear, beachwear, women's suits and women's performance wear, as well as luggage and women's handbags, small leather goods and various accessories.
- Responsible for managing and growing Major Dept Store accounts
- Consistently analyzing sales data, such as classification analysis and market share, looking for both growth and missed opportunities
- Work closely with visual merchandiser to assort buys, create market strategies, and to increase seasonal bookings
- Create seasonal bookings report for quick glance of current projections and seasonal bookings
- Responsible for executing sales and brand initiatives
- Create and implement business plans by account to achieve sales and brand goals
- Organize ongoing conference calls with accounts
- Maintain all orders, which includes' creating batch sheets, reviewing orders for accuracy, replacing dollars lost due to cancels or oversolds.
- Constantly attempt to increase current purchase by using styled model looks.
- Handle oversolds
- Cultivate relationships with buyers
- Work closely with accounts to create exclusive product to meet the demands of the customers
- Ensure that Design and Merchandising is aware of all accounts product needs via seasonal wish lists
- Strong product development experience a must.
- Computer Literate - Advanced Excel Skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in entrepreneurial environment
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree