Account Executive - Hudson Jeans
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
HAVING THE BEST PEOPLE LEADS TO GREAT RESULTS.
IF YOU ARE PASSIONATE, LOVE WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO BE PART OF A
WORLD-CLASS TEAM, THEN CENTRIC BRANDS IS THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOU.
Strategy & Innovation
- Partner with customers to communicate and execute brand positioning and key strategic initiatives for brand, where appropriate; propose and negotiate financial business plans for growth; ensure optimal placement in store with fixtures and in-store shops.
- Set objectives, clarify expectations, measure results, get feedback and make improvements to achieve bottom line financial results.
- Research and perform competitive analysis (classifications, pricing, merchandising, etc.); monitor relevant trends and communicate to internal partners, where appropriate.
- Contribute to cultivation of new accounts and opportunities to expand business with existing accounts; identify and strategize means to penetrate new markets.
Operations & Results
- Perform daily review of order management to ensure shipments, distributions and deliveries for each account are in system in a timely manner. Work closely with customer service team to communicate any extension, shipping or pricing issues with accounts. Secure ensure timely fulfillment of all orders.
- Partner with operations team to ensure proper credit, shipping, and bookings for each customer.
- Monitor, assemble and analyze weekly sales and stock levels and uncover any potential issues or opportunities.
- Devise strategies and make recommendations to customers and internal partners regarding merchandising, markdowns and orders/reorders to help drive profitable sales.
- Help to manage samples for showroom and marketing purposes - both internally & for accounts.
- Travel to customer locations to meet with buyers, realize any sales potential opportunities and ensure proper in-store execution.
Customers & Relationships
- Cultivate, develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers and focus on their goals & business needs.
- Manage communications and feedback between customers and internal partners in Sales, Design and Production.
- Work closely with Director of Sales to manage advertising co-op, allowances and givebacks.
Leadership & Teams
- Contribute positively to team dynamic and manage up where necessary.
- Share best practices to help others be effective and reach their business goals.
- Inspire people to think in new ways, acquire fresh insights and original ideas.
- Train and coach junior team members in selling, negotiating and presentation skills.
- Attract, develop and retain talent.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in contemporary wholesale apparel sales; previous relationships with SE/MA specialty accounts is preferred but not necessary
- Strong analytical skills and proficient use of Excel
- Previous collection brand experience and/ or experience in men's and women's apparel is a plus.
- Superior organizational skills and excellent communication skills; team oriented and outgoing.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; highly detail oriented and meticulous.