Account Executive i (Ecomm Digital) - Calvin Klein
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Account Executive I will be responsible for managing and driving a category of business, develop strong relationships cross functional partners; internal and external, achieve financial targets. This position will master the e-commerce landscape as well as serve as a main point of contact for our Amazon wholesale partnership.
- Analyze all KPIs related e-commerce business
- Track revenue to discover new opportunities for re-orders
- Manage and report internal financial shipping estimates, order files, and profitability results
- Work with planning team to build flow, track selling, & monitor inventory etc.
- Develop and align on product strategies for digital wholesale accounts with Senior Director
- Establish and maintain strong retail relationships with buying teams through daily communications, bi-monthly market appointments and semiannual management meetings
- Present seasonal product lines for TUG to wholesale accounts with proposed assortment and classification requirements to align with company merchandising, design vision, and sales objectives
- Secure orders and ensure proper flow of information is reflected, including delivery dates, style information, and order style adjustments.
- Provide on-deck support for marketing initiatives when required
- ster Online Customer Experienc
- Own tactical and daily operations of managing the Amazon e-commerce account (tracking sales, website merchandising, co-op tracking, managing market calendar, wholesale shipment tracking)
- Monitor and audit website merchandising, ensuring product is live on site with proper attributes and images
- ALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Experience: 1-3 years of experience working within the e-Commerce channel
Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of ecommerce marketplace
- Ability to work and lead cross functional teams
- Critical thinking skills, ability to problem solve and think creatively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Advanced excel skill set
- Able to lead a presentation with confidence
- Flexibility with schedule for market calendar and special projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Travel as necessary