Account Manager, Digital
JBCStyle is the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries.With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Title: Account Manager, Digital
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Company: Fashion PR Agency
- Lead meetings and conference calls on weekly + monthly reporting for accounts.
- Work independently and complete designated goals and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Actively pitch and advise clients on brand positioning and content direction.
- Secure targeted media coverage with ensuring both item and feature placements.
- Execute and manage issues regarding strategic goals through thorough development and advisement to clients.
- Build and maintain an excellent book of digital client contacts.
- Work closely with paid + unpaid influencers for showroom styling pulls/seeding.
- Participate in event activations for clients for special events - Coachella Gifting Suite, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, Journalism, or a related focus.
- Previous client account management experience with fashion brands/companies.
- Proven ability to manage and drive client account initiatives through in-depth planning, press coverage, and media strategies.
- Must have strong industry related relationships and contacts - digital, influencer, and media contacts.
- Attend industry events and participate in media operations on behalf of the agency.
- High level of organization and attention-to-detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Multi-task and manage multiple client accounts and hit projects before their deadline.
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000 + benefits!