Accounts Receivable Coordinator
JBCStyle is the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries.With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Title: Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Location: New York, New York
Company: Luxury Handbag Brand
The Accounts Receivable will be responsible for a variety of accounts receivable functions including but not limited to invoicing customers, researching, analyzing and resolving deductions, applying payments, and reporting customer balances to sales and management. The ideal candidate will possess their Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Process and apply payments – check, credit card, ACH, EFT and wire transfer.
- Lead monthly chargeback meeting and present the results for the team
- Ensure cash application accuracy and efficiency by performing accounts receivable reconciliation.
- Send monthly statement to outstanding customers with past due invoices.
- Review weekly accounts receivable aging report.
- Responsible for the management of account transactions in support of the receivables process, including establishing and maintaining account reconciliations.
- Collection calls and / or correspondence with delinquent customers.
- Work with Sales team and customer to resolve disputes and/or discrepancies on accounts.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with customers.
- 0-2 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or work experience equivalent.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assigned responsibilities.
- Ability to strive in a fast-paced environment.