ad Operations Manager
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at nearly 1,800 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, that giving equals more than $4 million a week.
For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom (http://pressroom.target.com/pr/news/news.aspx).
For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit ABullseyeView.com (http://www.abullseyeview.com/) or follow TargetNews (https://twitter.com/targetnews) on Twitter.
Ad Operations Manager
Job Description Summary
As an Ad Operations Manager, you will leverage your position as
a subject matter expert in digital ad operations to meet the needs of Brand
Category Marketing and Target Roundel digital businesses.
This position is responsible for executing exceptional ad operation practices
to launch digital campaigns (programmatic and reservation). They will focus on
flawless execution, maintaining the Ad Ops standards we set for Target. They
will participate and enforce key business enhancements in relation to tagging,
trafficking, creative rotation, dynamic capabilities, third-party verification
and compliance and all other ad ops related functions. This vital role will
lead workflow automation development to continuously evolve our ad operations
practice and ensure stringent compliance. The ideal candidate for this role
will have vast experience in ad operations with track record for executing a
multitude of various campaign types, including both scale and complexity.
This person must have a data-driven approach and an eye toward technological
advancements that will make Target first-to-market in the digital media space.
This person will focus on efficiencies through automation in order to ensure
goals are consistently achieved. An ability to multi-task with an eye for
detail is a must.
• Bachelor degree required (4 years) in digital media or related advertising
• 4+ years’ experience in digital ad operations and/or digital compliance
• Understanding and familiarity of tools in digital ecosystem (DSPs, DMPs, Ad
• Experience with a wide variety of creative/ad serving vendors (e.g. DCM,
Sizmek, Celtra, etc.)
• Experience with multiple third party verification partners such as Moat, IAS,
Double Verify, White Ops
• Experience with various third party tag specs including brand studies, DMPs,
• Experience with troubleshooting discrepancies, creative tag setup issues,
delivery issues and other issues from a technical support perspective
• Highly self-motivated and well-organized with strong verbal and written
• Strong sense of urgency and demonstrates initiative