Country : USA
State : California
County : San Francisco County
Town : San Francisco
Category : Administration
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
- Duties include scheduling meetings, managing multiple calendars (complex at times), planning travel, submitting expense reports/managing expenses, revising documents, etc.
- Coordinate meetings and agendas; assist with room set up, technology needs, presentations and meeting materials.
- Support team with budget, new vendor set up and processing invoices for payment, supply ordering, office moves, new employee set up and departing employee off-boarding
- Maintain inventory of computer equipment and office supplies, purchase as necessary
- Perform general office duties (e.g. copying, scanning, printing, filing, etc.)
- Maintain up to date organization charts
- Independent, proactive judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize workload to ensure smooth processes of daily operations
- Work as part of a collaborative team
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail, proactive
- Excellent problem solving skills; ability to troubleshoot and drive issues to resolution and follow up as needed; ability to anticipate needs of the executive and the teams – act as a resource.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and build partnerships with all levels of management and business partners within and outside of division
- Ability to think and act independently with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Build strong partnerships with all Gap Inc. administrative assistants
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in MS Office
- Special projects as needed
- BA or AA degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience with Oracle, Intercall/LiveMeeting, Visio, Vidyo, Box, Google documents preferred