Aeropostale Marketing – Creative Director
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Design
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Aéropostale offers competitive salary, flexible working schedule, generous discount, paid time off, medical/dental benefits, and an array of additional benefits. We also offer learning and development programs to acclimate new hires to our business, and to grow and develop our employees’ skills and leadership abilities. Being part of the Aéropostale team comes with perks, opportunities for growth, and the ability to be part of our amazing culture, and we are thrilled to share it all with our newest team members!
Reports To: VP, Brand Marketing
Supervises: In Store and Digital Creative teams
The Marketing Creative Director oversees the development of innovative concepts that support the financial goals of the business while representing and evolving the brand. He/she drives the execution of creative strategies across multiple channels through partnership with the cross functional team.
- Partner with cross functional leaders (Marketing, Ecommerce, Merchandising, Design) to create seasonal marketing strategies inclusive of creative direction that support merchandising and design plans to continuously evolve the brand.
- Supervise all team projects including but not limited to seasonal brand image photography, promotional materials, website designs and updates, digital ads, etc.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Develop, train, and retain team members. Provide challenging opportunities to leverage strengths and improve abilities.
- Provide support, feedback and coaching to build future leaders.
- Participate in new store design and planning process through fixture development, floor planning, and promotional materials to support new store openings, as applicable.
- Lead and participate in all relevant company wide initiatives as they arise. Lead team in adjusting to changing priorities.
- Minimum of 6 years in creative services, preferably leading creative concepts for a retail organization.
- Experience with campaign photo and video shoot planning, on set expertise studio and location, and post production
- Bachelor degree
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software
- Excellent leadership, organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong conceptual planning, creative design, and typography skills
- Prior work marketing to and/or strong understanding of the teenage / "Gen Z" customer
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities
Click here to apply online